Friday 13 March 2015

New beginnings..

Ok.... This is my first blog.... And m really nervous and equally excited.... Cleaning and Organising runs in my family...... So when I shifted to a hostel.... Having my own space opened new horizons to my crazy obsession.... And that's how I got the nickname... "the one with the monica vein".  Well... When u google, all u can see are nice posh dorm rooms from foreign countries.... What makes this blog different is that I will tell u guys what u can really do in the dingiest.. Matchbox sized rooms.... Hacks to increase storage space.. ( ones that are really practical).. Make it the most organised and coziest room of the hostel. .. So keep reading for more updates:-D :-D

3 comments:

  1. Boring articles...I think you should start focussing on your patients though!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Same comment on two posts.... I would suggest be a bit more creative!

      Delete