Saturday 16 May 2015

3 cheap and easy ways to liven up your hostel room!!

      A small break from the weary stuff series!! A college student will always be short on funds...so what can you do to still have the best room?? Here are some tips that I have used or really liked: 

A HANGING LAUNDRY BAG:
    I came across this on Pintrest and really loved the idea!
  
 If the frills are too much, you can just sew the mouth of the pillow case to a rounded hanger and voila!! You have a laundry bag that saves you oodles of space, both on the ground and chair!!

CHRISTMAS LIGHTS IN CURTAINS :
         This one is my personal favourite.  Extremely cheap (the lights will cost u a maximum of 50 bucks).  I can never get enough of these lights!!

 

USING COLOURFUL CELLOTAPE TO MAKE PHOTO FRAMES:
  Have read this tip hundreds of times on the net... I really want to try this once M back to hostel!! 
 
 Thats all from your crazy organizer ... For more tricks and hacks..... Follow My blog... And as usual... Like comment and share!!  



No comments:

Post a Comment